Monday, January 14

PopPhoto.com: How-to Edit Portraits

"If you want people to pose for you, it helps to give them pictures of them looking their best. Or even slightly better than their best. Here are four quick tricks to raise the self-esteem of your friends, family, or paying customers. Once you get the hang of it, the process shouldn't take more than 10 minutes -- depending, that is, on the amount of flattery you think they need. I'm using Adobe Photoshop CS3 to do this, but it will work with previous versions. Elements users can try my tricks for the eyes, smile, and wrinkles, but you'll need layer masks (only available in Photoshop itself) to smooth the skin."

Debbie Grossman has an easy to follow tutorial on how you can use PhotoShop to improve your portrait photoshoots. I now have to convince my dear wife to pose for a portrait so that I can try this out. The tutorial has everything from removing wrinkles to whitening teeth. Check it our over here.

No comments: